Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Get Attention with A Banner!

Banners are a cheap and easy, attention-getting detail to add to your booth.  They can be made in a style to suit your booth - kitschy, shabby, sophisticated, natural... whatever!   Remember, you need to get and keep a customer's attention before you stand a chance of getting them to come into your booth.  The longer you keep their attention, the more likely they'll see something worth a closer look.

Here are some inspiration photos to give you some ideas.  Since Valentine's Day is close, I've included a bunch for that holiday, but the way they are made could be adapted for lots of other seasons or themes.  Enjoy!



Photo Sources -  All of my sources for the inspiration photos in this post can be found on my Pinterest Board - Vintage Show Off Posts.  Now I have two boards that will help you.  I have a feeling I may need to add more as time goes on.  I'll be adding links to any I create on my sidebar.


This is one of my all time favorite photos showing a banner used well in a booth.  Without the banner, the booth would still look nice, but the banner grabs your attention, establishes a theme for the vignette and creates a memorable look.



The rest of the photos are just to inspire you with banner styles.